The Final Draft for both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 have been released which shows promise that they will be fully endorsed by September 2015.
ISO recommends Organisations already using the standards establish a Training Transition Plan:
1. Identify Gaps which need to be addressed to meet new requirements
2. Develop an Implementation Plan
3. Provide Training & Awareness for all parties involved in the sytem Improvement
4. Update existing Management System to meet new requirements and enable verification of effectiveness
5. Provide Training & Awareness for all parties who implement the system.
6. Liaise with Certification Body where transition arrangements need to
The ISO 45001 Committee draft “ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems — Requirements with guidance for use” has been made available for comment and consultation in preparation for anticipated release in October 2016.
If your organisation is already Certified or currently seeking Certification contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with your Transition.